Docplexus is a leading medical professional network with more than 300,000 doctors as its members. It provides them the opportunity to connect with each other to collaborate on patient treatments, publish and read interesting articles and stay up-to-date with latest developments in their fields.
Licensed practitioners of modern medicine are eligible to join. However, final decision on the matter is held by Docplexus.
Visit www.docplexus.com or download our free app from Android Play Store. You will need to complete our quick registration process and create a secure login.
Docplexus is free. All we require is that you create a secure login.
Your email address serves as your username to login to Docplexus portal. Your email address is not displayed on your profile.
No, we do not sell, rent or share your information with any third party.
1. In case your transaction is declined/cancelled, we request you to contact us at 9850036954 from 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM IST Mon-Fri or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If the amount is debited from your account in case of a declined/cancelled transaction, please contact your bank
3. We do not save card information or net banking details of any of our members. If you get calls asking for such information, we request you to not provide it in any form and report the event to us at 9850036954
4. Refund of payment depends on type of event/conference and terms set by the organizing committee. If the organizing committee agrees for a refund, Docplexus would credit the amount after deducting 2% payment gateway charges and additional 5% of service charges
5. To apply for refund, please write to us at email@example.com
To unsubscribe, send us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you need information specific to a therapeutic area, you can change the setting in the email tab available on the top right corner, just below the profile image.
Emails include Newsletters, Colleague Invitations and Notifications for new posts.
We look forward to your message.